CLINICAL DATA ANALYST
- Analyze various clinical trial data that produce accurate results of the trial and validate statistical output to evaluate clinical performance, outcomes, and population’s health;
- Design forms for receiving, processing, or tracking data, design and validate clinical databases including designing or testing logic checks;
- Create/evaluate data needs of assigned projects and assure the integrity of data to accurately interpret statistical results and concepts with radiation oncologists;
- Present final integrated reports of clinical trial data by writing thorough and clear statistical methods sections and produce the statistical appendix for the final reports;
- Write work instruction manuals, data capture guidelines, and standard operating procedures;
- Investigate and evaluate alternative solutions to meet business needs documents methods, specifications and findings clearly;
- Write detailed statistical analytical plans including specifications for analysis files, consistency check, tables, and figures;
- Process clinical data including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information for statistical modeling and graphic analysis using software such as R, Perl and Matlab;
- Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, or proper usage of clinical systems and data;
- B.S in Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Informatics, Health Management or a medicine related major is required; M.S. degree is preferred.
- Experience in clinical research setting and background in oncology is a plus.
- Well-developed level of comfort working along with physicians and patients at a peer level.
- Strong verbal communication, written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and well organized.